View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 05:22 PM

Default Re: June Low-Content Thread

brag, just won the most I have ever won online in a pretty short session.

I sat in a pretty good looking 30 Stud 8 while on the list for a couple 15 Hold Them games, won like 5 bets and then the people that I wanted to play against left. My 15 seats both open and within a few hands I see that I am going to be better served by playing only one table due to the santa claus sitting at one of my tables. After seeing that he is on permatilt playing like every hand I scroll through all the tables from 15-100 because he is hidden from search and I see he is also on a 30 table and once again I run good and get the seat on his direct left when a seat opens. The highest lhe I had played online before this point was like 20 on Boss where I got raped in the most retarded games ever. Even though I would consider myself rolled for this game it seemed big.

He was even worse than I thought. I described him as recently "shooting unicorns into his spinal cord" in MHSH. He completely BUSTO on the 15 table but just left with like 7k in his stack still on the 30 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

He only sucked out on me a few times and I was fortunate enough to have the best hand against him repeatedly. Final tally was +2600 in the 30, +1800 in the 15 and +300 or whatever in the Stud 8. 322 hands of lhe. I think before this my biggest online wins are like a million different days in the 1700-2k range. Running good is fun. It has been a looooooooooong time since my last 100BB day win online (like 3/6 Party days) with more 100-150BB day losses than I want to recall since then.

The only bad part is that I was skipping my last class of the day to play but wanted to pick up my paper at the end of lecture, but there was absolutely no way I was leaving the 30 table without BUSTOing my 25 bet shot or the fish leaving and he left about 20 mins after the class ended. The lecture itself didn't matter since the prof posts the slides online but it would have been nice to see what the TA expects of me on the final so I c an write what she wants to read.