View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Tough Spot w/ QQ in Blinds (10/20)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm off now to put some gel in my thick head of hair...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, ZING!

OP, don't listen to them. This might seem standard to some players, but it gave you problems so you posted it here. This is the whole point of the forum. They guys who are giving you a hard time about this hand are jerks.

I would fire again on the turn. I think it will fold the majority of kings. Villain might have called with
77 thinking that you had AQ, AJ, etc. Fire again, if you check you are giving him a chance to take it away from you. If he calls the turn, then I check-fold the river usually

It is a little dependant on how often you have been raising the sb as well and the dynamic you have been having with previous BB vs SB hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because someone bets or checks or calls, it doesn't change the cards in their hand. I think betting the turn is a mistake. We are now betting turn as a bluff against two overs oop against a dumb player? That is dumb. Check/fold as a standard line on the turn, or check call if you think you have a read on bet sizing. Firing the turn again turns QQ into nothing. You have second and a half pair (I just made that up). If you had 67 here i dont think you ever bet again. Treat it like 67 and play from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

irockhoes,

I think my line here goes:

Sometimes bet the turn. When I check, sometimes raise a bet and usually fold, very rarely call.

The posters of this forum won't follow, but OP posts on other forums and is one of the biggest life tards imagineable. He also completely wrecks forums. I'm not gonna post anything else cuz this is HSNL and I don't want to hijak any threads with drama crap, but this guy is totally retarded. Also, his jokes are also possibly the worst I have ever seen in my life. So he should at least give us the respect of posting a good hand in a clean thread and leave the dumb "OMG loL@ FYI RESULTS HAHA I WIN" results oriented, self appeasing BS out of it in the future- then I'd have no problem leaving it alone.

fyi 22/17 will always win =P

That is all.