View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Farha VS. Sbrugby

FINALLY AN UPDATE

posted before but once again for great justice

Exhausted
Sammy and I played for around 12 hours today. I texted a couple brief messages to Zimba who helps runs things around CR. I wanted to clarify what he mentioned. I ended up 50K for the entire match against Sammy, which is a very good result since at one point I was down ~700K on the day and 1.2 million overall. I mounted a very serious comeback which is quite satisfying.

On the last hand, Sammy wanted to "run it" in Omaha for 100K each. This is where each player is dealt 4 cards, which you don't look at, then the flop is dealt. The first person to act then turns one card up. The next player has to beat the card the first turned up. This continues till one person is drawing dead or all four cards are exposed. I said no initially but he said two times he would put up 105K vs my 100K. I agreed and we spilt the two hands which netted me 5K. Then he took all the money he had in front of him, 470K, and said lets flip you only have to put up 450K. I thought a bit and would have accepted if I could easily get more money to Vegas to replace the loss, but I couldn't so I declined.

Sammy is so sick, flipping for 450k!!!