View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 04:06 AM

Default Re: NL$1000| Is this a terrible or sound play from me?

everybody says this is spew but i disagree.

I am presonally not the type to almost every 3 barrell river. I do bluff sometimes but def not in these type of big pot spots. But just becuz i wont make that play doesnt mean i dont think it has value.

In my mind your opponent is making a terrible call and played the whole hand crap. If anything he should be raising you on flop to straighten his hand out. as hand was played i epxect you to be betting a fhouse, trips a lot of the time. I think opponents river call is awful. Becuz his hand is transparent as hell to you, he should not be calling a three barrell. especially if he can expect hands like AT,AA,QQ,JJ to just check/call most of the time.

ofcourse this is all different if you have been playing kinda laggy and made a lot of bluffs at table. IF that was the case, you played it spewy and should have given up river. Also I dont like turn bet too much becuz now you dont know if you want an A or 9 to showup on river. If you have been laggy it is also very possible villain can be trapping you with trips the whole way.