View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 12:35 AM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
FTPSean said one thing that was interesting. When they merely believe someone cheated, they only close the account and return funds. It is only when they are 100% certain, and the violations are grave, that they do things like seize $70k.

That makes sense.

I haven't seen anything in this current incident that makes me afraid to play at FTP. In fact, if gatoraide is right, that some places consciously tolerate bots, then FTP is way superior.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and there is no way FT could be sure enough to confiscate OP's funds based on her never playing with the other bots evidence alone. That in itself, while highly suspicious, probably wouldn't even be enough evidence to ban.

Its likely FT analyzed OP's play and compared it to the other bots. I haven't looked at any of the stats but I suspect they play a very similar style with almost the exact same stats. If this is true, these 2 combined pieces of evidence would probably be enough to warrant banning but would not be enough to warrant confiscating the funds IMO.

It's likely FT found a third piece of evidence, perhaps bot software on OP's PC or some evidence linking OP to the other bots or some glitch in their software or whatever, it doesn't matter what really. Combining whatever else they found with the above two facts equals a smoking gun IMO.

Yes FT is being dickish to OP in the way they ceased communique, but in their minds OP is a thief. Thief's deserve to be treated like dicks. I know I'm not going to Mr. Nice Guy if I catch a kid stealing candy from my store.