View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

[ QUOTE ]
all of these cards and backgrounds are really nice... however, im extremely lost and cannot find out how to install these. Can someone help me please?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go here and read/follow the instructions for table backgrounds for the 1x1 transparent pixel.

I recommend that you make a copy of the \program files\graphics\table\ folder - right click the table folder and copy - go to your desktop and paste the copy there. That way its easy to replace any original image files later if you want them back.

Then you can download any of the card or table mods on that wiki page. The cards (8 files - cards0-6, and cardsmall) all go inthe \program files\graphics\table\elements\ folder. The RaceTrack tables go in any of the separate folders under: \program files\graphics\table\racetrack\ .

Any modded graphic file will likely have to be renamed to the default images exact name, so the FTP client can find the new image .

Hope that makes sense. Was trying to keep it concise. Playin 6 tables at the same time I am writing. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]