View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 08:51 AM

Default Re: Badugi resources online?

[ QUOTE ]
always bets all 123, 124 type hands, which quite alot of badugi players fall into the trap.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm interested in you expanding on this if it goes beyond what what said in your post. if it has to do w/ slowplaying (missing the small bet after the 1st draw to gain the big bet after the second draw) then nevermind, i get what you are saying and will have to think about the concept some more.

if there is some other purpose to not betting ABC and ABD in the dark after the 1st and 2nd draws then please elaborate.

DD's article at deuces cracked was all i needed to crush every badugi game i've played in. everything else is meta.

also, for what it's worth, i am not quite on board w/ the whole push/pull thing. but people over valuing rough 3 cards is definitely where the money in this game comes from. 3 to an A7 is the most mis-played hand in the game. that's why 3-bet my A2's, to isolate against an over-valued 3 to a 7.

and people at the mid-limits probably don't snow enough which means they can't VB any badugi like they should be able to.