View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 05:13 AM

Default Re: Farha VS. Srugby

[ QUOTE ]
Frankie knows Farha is a really sick loser @ the big game. The fool has only played 60k hands of Omaha in his life, but b/c of sample size, his stats are inaccurate, and so everyone thinks he's kind of good (b/c he runs well in Omaha).

Frankie knows better. Frankie sold his house, car, horse stable, land, and bonds to play the fool; $300k after Ol' Uncle Sam's taxation.

Now Frankie knew what he got himself into, and told sam that they only play by his rules:

No Limit Omaha
4 cards dealt (three exposed)
Each player gets 5 blinds (60k a pop)

And it only took 1 hand for Ol' Sammy to get lucky and end the match:

Frankie had A92[2] rainbow dealt in the hole
Farha was showing TJJ

We posted our blinds and flop came down:
AKQ

I figured my pair was good so I checked, trying to induce a bluff. Sammy checked behind.

Turn came off a Ten and the board looked like this:

AKQT

I figured I'd make it look like I was bluffing (to try to get Sammy to put me all in) so I made it 1 blind to go, Sammy called.

River was a Jack giving Sammy a set.

Putting AKQTJ up on the board.

I figured only way I could take it down was bluff. Frankie led out for another two blinds, and Sammy pushed all in for his remaining three blinds. Knowing I couldn't beat his set, I said "nice play" and mucked face up, showing him my pair of aces.

Push came to shove, and Sammy got the best of it. Frankie knew he could make a comeback with his remaining blind, but in the end he felt it wasn't right; Sammy came to America searching for dreams, and taking them away was not the American thing to do.

We chatted it up instead over some waffles, and eventually struck a business deal.

So how does he get his money? He spews at every game besides Omaha (because the river always bails him out), and yet losing a million in a day to him is like nothing. Well its because he is really good at hustling ppl. He lives in Texas, and runs the oldest scam in the book; selling Lebanese property claiming it is rich in oil.

I fell for this trick back in '97. After our heads up match and waffles, I took his offer, and bought a parcel of his land. For $46 thousand I got this chunk of land:

Till this day I have seen not a drop of oil. Camels, wild boars, and occasional Arab trespassers is all it is good for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol you are retarded and you deserve to be scammed.