View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 03:53 AM

Default Re: SICK HU Between Rugby and Farha!

[ QUOTE ]
god Brian is so lucky seriosuly Sammy Farha = plo pro as Anny Duke = best tourney player in the world, sseriously Brain's edge is here 9999999999999$$$$$$M.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sammy is easily the most dangerous high stakes short handed PLO player in the world, and it's not even close. I have played with Sammy a lot and don't get me wrong, I like his action and enjoy playing with him but he is definitely not to be underestimated. Sammy is as familiar with high stakes PLO as anybody and as the stakes get higher, the stacks get deeper, and the field gets shorter, his edge grows. While I doubt Sammy could beat a 5/10 PLO ring game, he is extremely tough 2-4 handed for very high stakes, as he has no fear and endless money. Sammy will really put you to the test. Any pot you play with him can be all in and if you're not willing to stack off lightly he will just bulldozer you. In this matchup I think Sammy has a significant edge in PLO and obviously Brian has a significant edge in NLH. Brian should really try to get him to play straight NLH where he can be in control of things. will be interesting to see how this unfolds.