View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
RiverRider >> I don't understand what happened -- ur saying that the "douchebag" voluntarily emailed FTP and told them to transfer the $ back to you if you wanted it? doesn't seem too douche-y...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, so here's the complete story then:

Two days ago, englandpl20 pm me to answer my request to trade $4000 from FTP to PS. So I talked with him for about 30min on msn messenger and we agreed to firstly trade $500 on FTP for $500 on PS. But as soon as I transfered him $500 on FTP, he started saying that he couldnt read what I was writing. But he could still obviously read it since for example when I wrote "i'll reboot" he answered me "no need to reboot, only restard msn"... (I still have all that transcript if you want it). I pm him 2 times on 2+2 and he never answered me back. I then wrote a warning in this thread and Mike Haven told me that englandpl20 was already on the alleged scammers list since a couple of days. I then contacted FTP to see if they could do anything about it and they replied today with that last email.

Hope that clarifies everything...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well this is indeed incredibly disturbing, since it implies that anyone can simply ask a poker site to reverse a cashout...e.g. what proof did FTP have that it was a scammer before reversing it???

p.s. if u still need transfer help, PM me