View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Re: WPEX Regulars thread (lc)

Da_Enigma is very good and plays more hands than should be humanly possible but is not a bot [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Twayankees is a winning player in certain lineups very shorthanded but I will die convinced he is a LAG fish but I have never seen him take a loss I don't think.

Boypinoy busto'ed or quit I think.

Damanwithdamoves plays almost as much as da_enigma but if you think he is tricky or laggy then I don't know what to tell you. Very solid player but a bit weak tight IMO. He's gonna bust my balls for that comment but I never minded having him at the table whereas da_enigma made me sad on a regular basis.

MadCaddy - I'm 99% certain this was the actual MadCaddy because he probably has tons of money on WPEX for sportsbetting and randomly plays poker there. He is extremely good and experienced and when I used to see you playing him I always laughed at your awful game selection.

I was RabitWombat (unfortunate typo when I created it and you can't change names) if anyone has any comments I no longer play there.

-DeathDonkey