View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Great anonymous interview about being a broke player

[ QUOTE ]
This has Josh Arieh written all over it. Lindgren has been staking him for a loooong time. He is married with 3 children and both their parents live in Atlanta. I've seen him playing 400/800 mixed games at Bellagio w/Chau and Chan. I know he splurged on cars and a house after 2004-2005. He does play online. I know last year he talked about moving out to Vegas permanently. The overall tone of the interview sounds like Josh as well.

However, he did not win anything big last year except for a 500k Bodog tourney.

This is all wild speculation of course, I have no inside information.

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be nice if it was arieh but i don't think so. (arieh put on the biggest pr.ick display i ever saw at 04 ME)

the reason it doesn't add up is that the big score for arieh was $500,000 bodog but that was a freeroll in costa rica so no one needed to back him. plus it was tax free unless costa rica got him which i doubt. the money was probably transfered into his account at bodog

EDIT-- maybe it is him.... how sweet that would be.... long live harry demetriou

EDIT2 -- arieh even went to college for a few months before dropping out but he didn't play as a professional; he was a delivery boy