View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 01:09 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

beatme, what was your name on pokerroom? i used to play there 24/7.

[/ QUOTE ]

My nickname was redgar3. Please note that many players copied my nickname to try to prevent me from getting a game so there were lots of variations of this name used. If you were at the pokerroom wsop party last year you might have met me. I was a little tipsy and I kept telling people that I'm the real redgar.

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA youre redgar? i heard you were an asian guy, youre a girl? i have played countless hands with you over like 3 years. I REALLY dont think redgar was a bot. her timing was WAY not consistent, she played weird sometimes, and she sometimes (though rarely) chased bad players (not me though). funny, that on there, you would start to refuse to play me and on FT you would chase me. i opened up several accounts on several skins, and it would take you a while to figure out who i am, then you'd say, no thanks frank. my accounts were under the names FRANK111x, nachomama1, Adriana, Ridinajagx, Elizabeth,pepperoni222, redgar33(i had fake redgar to play jimmy too), and a few more i cant remember right now. i think overall we about broke even.