View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't care WHAT evidence FT has...if they are going to confiscate funds, they have to allow some sort of reasonable appeal process or proper oversight. If they don't want to provide this, then they need to close the account and return the funds.

[/ QUOTE ]

No they don't. It isn't a trial, you do not have the right to anything in these cases. You agreed to it all when you clicked the button agreeing to their terms and conditions. If you don't like the way they have handled this then don't play there.

I don't know if beatme1 used a bot, but I trust that after the debacle letting nation's pals go they are looking to get things right this time. It also seems like beatme1 is leaving something out since every other one of these cases we hear about has Full Tilt emailing the user to let them know that their account is under investigation.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sigh. Do we need to be quite so literal?

I don't know if they legally have to...what I mean is that this would be the proper way of doing business. Is it in their T&C's that they can take your money when they want to? Wouldn't surprise me if it is. Just the same, how can there be NO avenue for appeal? This doesn't bother you? I don't play there anyway, I just can't believe FT would conduct themselves this way, and even worse, that people find this acceptable.