View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
I guess you know all the facts and you know that I "repeatedly" told FTP to ban him.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beatme1 is a bot and I stand by my position

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't say "ban". I said you told FTP that beatme1 was operating a bot and in fact you just did it again. Do you deny this? Posting it at 2+2 or on the web where FTP was bound to read it counts.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess you side with Beatme1 without having all the facts as no one but FTP has all the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]
No place did I say that I side with Beatme1. I have no idea whether he was operating a bot. You have reading comprehension problems.

[ QUOTE ]
Also about this libel thing, that’s simply funny. What "lies" have I said?

[/ QUOTE ]
I never said you lied. I said:

[ QUOTE ]
But if beatme1 is serious about her innocence then I think she should consult a lawyer about suing McGatorade for libel.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what she should do if she's innocent. If she's guilty then she got exactly what she deserved.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I would say most people that play 50/100+ after years of self-proclaimed poker play he/she would have some sort of reputable friend on here that will stand by him/her.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's funny because I was just thinking that after making so many public accusations you would have some sort of reputable expert examine your methods and data. Someone with standing in the community who understands poker, computers, and mathematics. There is no need to make your methods public. Just show them to someone whom we trust that will vouch for you.