View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Spontaneous table closings at Hollywood/Ongame...?

This happens to me every day at Ongame (at least about 3-4 times a day). There were several times where I was involved in some very big hands and the tables would just vanish. I nearly smashed my monitor when that happened.

I swear to god, I hate Ongame so much. They truly have the worst software known to man. People say Pacific has worst software, I can't see how that's even possible. I can list a million set of bugs with Ongame's client.

Only problem is I keep winning there so I kinda stuck with them when I didn't really want to. I like party's new vip points addition so I can finally say I won't be going back to that piece of sh*t Ongame platform for good.

I used to get soooooo stressed when I get a big hand in Ongame. I would have to bet out very fast because the tables can disappear anytime and so often. I emailed their CS support and of course they responded that their software was fine and that the problem was on my end. Of course, even after I explain so many people were having the same issues in the past. I don't even know why I bother.

Good riddance Ongame. I'm playing at party and it feels so good to just play on a stable platform for once. Party's software and Ongame is like night and day.