Thread: CTS pwning
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 04:38 PM

Default Re: CTS pwning

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The only type of blog that I despise, is emo losers who post poems about their girlfriends who dumped them and how they are so misunderstood, and their background midi is a [censored] dashboard song.

The fact that ppl are critisizing CTS's blog is a [censored] joke. The kid is a self made millionare and isn't even old enough to drink in the US. He is also one of the coolest poker super stars ppl I have ever met, very relaxed, down to earth, and u know-- socially competetant-- unlike quite a few of the other online poker nerds.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one is going to disagree with your first statement. However, the fact that he is a under 21 self made millionaire is not evidence of him being a good guy- in most cases it would be the contrary. However, you make a good defence of him (not that he needs one) and proves that any online judgements of his "online persona" are pretty useless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said that he is a good guy because he is a self made millionare, he is a good guy because I am friends with him in REAL LIFE, and know he is a good guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point was that as you know him in REAL LIFE you are in the position to give a credible defence, whereas, any criticisms of him based on online judgements is wasteful. So I was actually agreeing with you.