View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 03:51 PM

Default Re: 2/4 B&M - AKh vs A86 (all spades); wait for safe turn card?

I am seeing some advice I don't like in this thread. The board is extremly drawy, the pot is big. Alot of people want to see the turn cheap. We have a very vulnerable hand, and we want people to fold, gutshots, small pairs( hands with 8s, and 6s etc) and small (2,3,4) spadecards. Higher spadecards will not fold. Still we want them to play. If you get threebanged you are probably behind, and can fold easily. You need to be really aggressive in these spots.
[ QUOTE ]

I would call and see what happens behind you.If people start raising you. You can throw your hand away. Keep calling all the way unless a fourth spade hits or someone starts raising. I mean you should not build the pot on the flop for those who is drawing for a flush.Really you do not like the flop you just wants to get away cheap. Do not escalate the pot!
[\quote]

This might apply to no limit, but I don't think this is valid for limit. Bloating the pot should almost never be a concern in limit. It is true that the strongest flushdraw profits when more people enter. If there are several flushdraws, we benefit as well.