View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
OKAY:

A lot of you people are completely ignoring the fact that Beatme1 HAS addressed the main point others were making. She sits at empty tables and waits for an opponent.

Follow with me kids: If 1) Bots on FT were programmed to sit at empty tables and waits for opponents and 2) Beatme1 does the same, then she will NOT play any bots.

It's really that simple. (Unless I'm missing something. Feel free to point out any mistake in logic I just made.)

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a very important post. OP's explanation seems to provide a satisfactory explanation for not having any hands versus the other alleged bots.

1. She normally sits down at empty tables because table starters tend to be better players. This automatically avoids any bot only programmed to sit at an empty table.

2. She does chase a few favorite fish but the other bots aren't fish and would never attract her.

3. She avoids a few players she finds difficult. This would tend to further ensure bot avoidance.

My view is that there is no public evidence supporting the bot allegation versus OP. We are forced to rely on our faith in FTP and the word of McGatorade.