View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 02:03 PM

Default My life is over.......

I'm heart broken and I think my life is over..... So my cousin puts $275.00 and I put in around $150 into an account together. We build the BR up together to about $1,200 with him winning maybe $200-$250 more then me from the start. I mostly play $20-$30 SnG's because this is my first time having real money in an account and I don't want to lose it all. My cousin plays $100+ SnG's plus whatever tournaments he enters. Why does he play for higher stakes? He said because he put more money into the account then I did. Well, I disabled so I can't work and could only give what I did. So what happens? Less then 3 hours the other night, my cousin brought the account from $1,200 to $225 I was speechless and ready to cry..... How my half of the money won could have paid for medical bills...... Oh boy, so I said to him "Try and leave some money in the account so I can keep playing" and he responded with "Why? It's not like you put any money into the account" so now it's his word against mine and there's nothing I can do. It's gone.....

Well, I just had to share my story. Going to play in traffic now