View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
I stand by what I have said... I do not work for FullTiltPoker nor do I have any say to what they do or not. They investigated the matter and made their findings, I don’t control their findings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on. You have publically stated that Full Tilt is infested with bots. You talked about getting the media involved, you listed my nickname as a bot on your site and you alluded to the fact that you got the bots on a previous post.

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously you did something wrong, because you can no longer play poker on FTP...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - The penalty is proof of the crime.

[ QUOTE ]
Please answer the questions that have been set forth to you and answer why you have never played 1 hand against the other bots in over 100,000 hands that you have played.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prove that these stats cover every hand I played at FTP? I think that you are capable of selecting the data that supports your case and rejecting the data that does not.

[ QUOTE ]
bring your case to FTP

[/ QUOTE ]

I did that. You saw the emails. They made it clear that they would not even have a conversation with me.

[ QUOTE ]
Do I, one single solitary person that has no affiliation with FTP have that much power? You make me feel powerful, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to know how many times you harassed FTP. As for making you feel powerful, history shows clearly that demagoguery works very effectively for awhile.

[ QUOTE ]
And reviewing my e-mail's from my site's account I did receive an e-mail from rednight while I was underway and not in the US, not until now I know you were the same guy and surprise, surprise I knew you used a bot then too,

[/ QUOTE ]

What a surprise that this would be your response.

[ QUOTE ]
Continuing to tell people that my lies lost you money is kind of funny and makes my ego a little bigger but I know the truth and now its time for you to share a little more then what you have up to this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have answered the questions and you are a liar.

[ QUOTE ]
Once again answer the question why you have not ever played any of the other bots ever in hundreds of thousands of hands. This point is key and requires some sort of response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please remember that when you say bots I think players you can’t beat. I have told people how I play. Like most of the best HU players I sit at several tables and play the majority of players that join me. There have been many times when I was playing four games simultaneously. Do the other players you accuse play lots of games simultaneously? Is my timing the same as theirs?

Gatorade have you ever thought that the players waiting for games are the toughest opponents? In general the way I play gives me the most fish. Hell, you sat at my table.