View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 04:58 AM

Default Re: Another Filthy Hand...

Look, I have no serious problem with Filthy, and I apologize if that came across as the issue here. I guess I exploded because a "nit" is posting a hand about another "nit," and both are assumed to be bigger winners than me, which may or may not be true. That fact doesn't bother me, this fact does: They both play so meh- so meh, in fact, that I want to just kill myself that I didn't play more 5/10+ when Party Poker was around or the games were softer (even immediately post- Frist).

I just look at the state of guys who were big winners back then, things I hear, etc. and how straightforward, nitty, and downright bad some guys are.

I'm looking at this right now, going "everything I'd heard about Bill Ivey prior to a week ago was that he was a solid grinder and a good winner at 5/10. Now, all I can think about is that he's completely confused about the worst hands in the world."

Filthy may be some huge winner, as you guys suggest, but I guess every once in a while a nit decides to three bet KJo, twice, and hit two pair- where I stupidly stack off with one pair! You'd think I'd adjust!

I need to start playing more hours. They may be bigger winners than me because of volume, but I can assure you it isn't postflop play or winrate.

Also, [censored], I just hate nits. I picture me not liking them in real life for some reason, and it just makes me want to kill kittens.