View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Another Filthy Hand...

[ QUOTE ]
AE, filth has won about a gajillion times as much as you at Stars 5/10 I'm pretty sure

That said, so has redargoe and I think he sucks too. Same for voodoowiz but he somehow beats 25/50. Pretty sure everyone at 5/10 sucks including me and you ae...I mean, come on, its msnl.

not trying to start a battle or anything but sometimes you are just unbearably cocky

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree with you here. I always thought that AE was the MSNL's EmpireMaker2, but EM2 would just say how he's the greatest and blah blah blah. He usually wouldn't bash someone unless the player is a complete donk.

In nearly every single post where someone discusses a 5/10 PS hand, you just reply that the villian in the hand is aboslutely horrible. I would have to assume that most 5/10 regulars that post on 2p2 would consider filthy a very good player. Give respect where respect is due.

That being said, I also think redargoe is a very solid player.... BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN. Also, AE could be a very nice person in real life, I haven't met him though so I wouldn't know.