View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Atleast 2 of the supposed UB bots I have seen playing multiple games and chatting at the tables (one of them when accused of being a bot).

I think you are wrong about these, which makes me wonder how many others you are wrong about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you specify which ones? Please know that in the last 2 weeks many of the bots in the 30/60 6 max games have gone under human control for a vast majority of there play and baby sit there bot almost always. Ever since these posts 3 weeks ago there has been a big change in bots tendencies to try to negate the fact that they either are using a bot or have in the past. UB and AP is still the #1 most rampant site of bot use. UB denies the existence of bots and also they are key at this point in starting and keeping their 30/60 games even going. UB in particular has the worst service and the worst bot policies. If you’re a bot, simply play on UB because they will do nothing to you. I hope to change all this of course very soon as I am currently in talks with UB which is VERY frustrating to say the least. But we have made progress and hopefully they will see the light on why the integrity of their games needs to be the number one priority and a rake intensive bot is –EV in the long term.
-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)