View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 03:30 AM

Default $8/$16 Foxwoods - See A River?

Just curious people's opinions on this...It's probably a very rudamentary Omaha question so I apologize, but I haven't played a lot of full ring Limit Omaha 8/b lately...

I raise in the hijack with A932, suited to the A...I get 5 (maybe 6) callers who see a flop of Q84 rainbow (POT: = $80-$100)...The guy to my right bets out and it gets called around...

The bet out from this guy is definitely 2 pair or a set (EDIT: very slim chance he may have KK, but doubtful)...

TURN: 4 (POT: $120 - $148)

The original bettor bets, do you call here since the action is directly to the right of you and you don't know if there will be any callers...

I think I may have made the wrong decision here and called...My rationale here for calling was that if he was on a hand like Q8 an A would gimmie a scoop and my low is uncounterfeitable...I guess since I put him on two pair/set there are way too many other possibilities that already give him a made full house and I don't know if there might be another A2 out there who may call to chase...I thought the odds of somebody chasing a naked A2 was pretty low and thought I may get heads up with the original bettor...Also the pot was pretty juicy with all the dead money in there...Obviously if I just had a naked A2 I would have folded on the turn...