View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Facebook etiquette question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh er also, one of the ten people I'm linked to on Facebook is a formerly well-known British top-shelf model who'll be familiar to anyone who read Club / Men Only four-five years ago; although she's now retired and her profile has no pictures and is all about her new life, if anyone Googled her name they'd soon find out who she is! I know her since I was very involved in a fansite / message board for her, and she discovered it and started posting, and we got to meet in real life. It would feel weird having her alongside some random person from school whose nosey mother once worked alongside mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

???

Either way, OP. The number of facebook friends you have is how you keep score in life. More = Better. duh.

[/ QUOTE ]

We started emailing, then she asked if I wanted to do an amateur photoshoot using her digital camera in a studio here in London; of course I did. It ended up appearing in a trendy magazine to accompany an interview with her, which was kind of weird since I had never done a photoshoot in my life - the reason was, the shoot that was meant to be used got totally messed up and at the last minute they had no pictures. She then asked me to help on her planned website, but then decided to retire instead. She was/is a hippy/environmental/spiritual type, bursting with ideas and life, and of course enormously attractive, sexy, physically confident. Have hardly seen her the last few years but we're still vaguely in touch.

I would tell you her name so you could Google it and make sexy time, but then if you searched her on Facebook you'd find me too, and I'd be in a world of pain!