View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 05:15 PM

Default So i dropped out of school today...

I’m thinking this is the right forum for this, but I don’t really know.

It is something that I have been considering for a while now. A lot of you probably saw my pooh-bah post in small stakes where I said that I was seriously considering not returning for this semester.

Basically, I have zero interest in school or any of my classes and feel like I am wasting my time here. This may or may not be permanent, but I feel it is best for right now.

Over the past few months, I have made far more money than I would imagine a college degree could get me and I really don’t have the motivation to do school work and get decent grades.

If I ever plan on going back, I think I would be better off without a terrible transcript, so I think just dropping my classes for right now is in my best interest.

So, anyway, today is officially the first day in my professional gambling career. I plan to use a lot of my newly acquired free time to study the game and improve. I think I still have a lot of leaks to fix. Some time, after I am done with my taxes and all that [censored], I will probably look into training with stox or something.

I guess that’s all I can really think to say right now. Ill keep you updated and let you know when I go BUSTO or whatever.