View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 10:29 PM

Default Re: Official SHEEP Season - Week 1 (Friday Reveal)

[ QUOTE ]
UMTerp,

i dont see why you shouldn't play. If you win its not like we're going to call you a cheater. We all know you wouldn't- so just play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to for a few reasons. First of all, I've already read four sets of answers to this game. Secondly (and most importantly), several of the questions I have and will use have been "battled-tested" from another board, so I'd have an unfair advantage (even though the results are sometimes very - even shockingly - different. Demographics I guess.) Finally, I honestly enjoy just running this, so I don't feel much of an obligation to play, plus I'm a player rather than the mod on another board, so I get my fill there.

[brag] I did finish 2nd in the one and only season we ran over there out of an average field size of ~75 (I wasn't the Shepard, though I did bring the game over from here), and we're starting our second season this week. [/brag] It really became the one thing a lot of people looked forward to on the board every single week (and it was super competitive at the end.) Great game. Probably because of it's simplicity more than anything.