View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Official SHEEP Season - Week 1 (Friday Reveal)

OK, I got anxious, so here we go. Week 1 is this week (LOL July.) Details for how the season works are in this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post10581806

First of all, these games are open to everyone, every week. If you're a Sheep newbie, now's a great time to start. You don't have to have played before to join any game. You will need to play in a minimum of 6 of the 12 "Regular Season" games to be eligible for the Championship though. And there's extra incentive (I'll drop one low score at 8 and another at 11) to play as many games as possible. The Top 20 regular season performers will be the Championship contenders, and I'll go over how the Championship weeks will work when we get to that point in late August or so. Hopefully we can get a regular group of 50+ players as weeks go on - it's more fun that way.

I'll do my very best to reveal at 12:30PM Friday (Eastern) every week. That will also be the cutoff time for answers.

I don't want to make this initial post too long, so I'll go ahead and post the questions. If you are confused about how the season (or the game) works, just ask in this thread.

Good luck!!

SHEEP SEASON - WEEK 1 OF 12

1. The best popsicle flavor
2. How many kids is "too many"?
3. A country that perorms well in the Winter Olympics
4. A girl's name that starts with "L"
5. A music act that is popular with all ages
6. Under _______
7. The median age of a "Pogger"
8. A common "stripper name"
9. A famous race car driver
10. The number of beers it takes to get an average person drunk