View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 02:38 PM

Default Re: I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS POST IT WAS EXPENSIVE

[ QUOTE ]
Was there any tilting involved?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the end, my thought process went like, well, I'm either gonna win some of my money back, or I'm going to empty my pokerstars account and this will be an even better BBV post. But I was really pretty disciplined throughout - my strategy was to shove anything 5-10% better than a random.

Man the other guys at that table were WEAK-TIGHT NITTY LITTLE GIRLS. Only after about 80 hands of this nonsense did some of them FINALLY adjust. I swear I think they were folding anything but AA both to villain and to my various A7 value shoves for the first hour.

Even better, Villain folded PF about 20% of the time, but as you can see from the OP, 62s was good enough for him so I guess he just wasn't feeling it the other times.

Well - come to think of it, not once did he actually have a real hand - maybe he was on the 8th level and actually folded all his GOOD hands to adjust for Stars riggedness.

PokerEV expiring yesterday is the biggest beat of this whole episode - I was way more tilted when I tried to run it than at any point during this ordeal.