View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 12:12 PM

Default Re: AJs hand (range/math problem)

Without knowing that much about Miles' play I would think his flop range is

AA[6]
KK[3]
TT[3]
66[3]
AK[9]
A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[3]
KQ[12]
KJ[9]
KT[9]
K8s-K7s[6]
K6s[2]
Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][1]
A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][1]
A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][1]
A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]-7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][3]
A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]-2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][4]

Forgive me if I counted wrong, which I prolly did. But if Miles raises KJ and better on the turn, thats 54 combos he raises and 21 that he calls.

Ok, so for those of you who dont want to check my counting of combos: Assuming I am right miles will pop the turn 54 out of 78 times or more than 67%. Even when Miles isnt popping, hero doesnt exactly have a million outs as J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and the A's are tainted

I cant see how the turn is ever ever ever a call against Miles range. Hero must add a substantial number of Kx hands and heart draws to Miles flop range for a call to be correct. In other words, I have to be WAY of with how I view Miles multiway for calling to be correct.