View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 05:52 AM

Default Re: Mish-Mash VIII: Luckysville (GAME THREAD)

Meanwhile, at the Luckysville Police Station

Good old reliable Luckysville Police. Luckysville has a reputation for great cops - they are well known for pushing the envelope and often "freerolling" for evils all the time due to "ballerness." As well, many recruits have recently joined Luckysville, since many citizens of Luckysville have found out that they truly want to be a cop. Not all are cut out for this detective work, and some are still in training. In fact, due to the carelessness of one such recruit, it has been leaked out to the general public that the Luckysville Police have undertaken a top secret project to capture a highly dangerous criminal who appears to have arrived at Luckysville...

But all that seems like a secondary concern as reports of Lord Pumpkin's escape leaks in. A wave of doom washes over the police force as they realize that the "Hyachachachacha!" message can only mean one thing: it is the Extreme FPS Squad making their move to take over Luckysville. The police station is in uproar, with cops scrambling all around, when suddenly...An object is thrown through the Luckysville Police Station window with a crash! It explodes and a chemical gas starts rapidly spreading through the room. The cops have no time to duck for cover. Suddenly, one cop points at another and exclaims:

"Announcement: I am a cop! I investigated HIM. He is EVIL! Get 'im!" The cop points his finger at one nearby puzzled cop.

All the cops quickly pin the accused cop down only to hear him counter-claim:

"Announcement: I am a cop! I investigated this guy accusing me. He is GOOD! Why is he blaming me?!"

As the cops ponder what the significance of these claims and counter-claims mean, more join in these outbursts:

"Wait! This guy's innocent! Announcement: I am a cop! I investigated this guy, he's GOOD! You must be insane or random or something! You some sort of rookie? What is going on here?!"

"Boss, that gas was truth serum! I can't stop it! I've got to say it! I feel like each day, I have to announce that I am in fact a cop, as well as who I investigated the previous night and its result!"

"Ah, hell...that's no good...alright, men, it is clear that something is abrew here! GET OUT THERE AND GET A NIGHT ZERO INVESTIGATION AND CAPTURE THOSE FPS SQUAD HOOLIGANS!"

"Yes sir!"

"AND GET A FLIER OUT TO THE CITIZENS OF LUCKYSVILLE! They're going to have to help us here and help give us cover by pretending to be cops, or we'll just be sitting ducks as whoever did this to target!"

"Yes sir!"

"Now get out there and find us who did this! And one last piece of advice to you cops...I know that we are forced to publicly claim cop and give who we investigated as well as their alignment of GOOD or EVIL each night, but we CAN lie about what the result came up. Sometimes, in this field of duty, we need to FPS to stay alive and get our job done. We may have to Fight FPS with FPS! Now Luckysville Police Squad - get out there and show whoever did this why we're the best! Dismissed!"