View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 10:31 AM

Default Re: Linday Lohan DUI arrest

Whiskey,

Does she [censored] everything on two legs?

I dont follow all this celeb BS so im behind on the goss, but if that video linked above shows anything she seems to be screwing a pretty select group of rich handsome stars (to one degree or another).

Again, i just dont get the hate - she is an actress, and not a particularly bad one. Its not like she is Paris Hilton; she works hard for her cash and so what if that means such instant classics as the new Herbie. Someone has to make the family films and she seems pretty good at it.

Fwiw, yesterday i watched The Parent Trap for the first time in a few years (yay bank holiday tv...) and i still find that film quite entertaining as far as family movies go.

In a few years she will find peace in her life, but right now she is 20, mega rich and privilaged and trying to fight out of the box that her child acting has slotted her into.

I just hope she doesnt seriously harm herself or someone else along the way - and maybe a stint in uber minimum security or court ordered treatment or something might be the best idea.

Anyway, back to being my cynical grumpy self - normal service will be resumed shortly. Now to find someone to belittle...