View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 08:12 AM

Default Re: AS-Something Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
You disagree with what? you just picked random names didnt you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't pick random names. I can expand my list to explain why these people stuck out in particular...

READABLE (need to work on their wolf game)
========
ATrebek
Dustin
FCBL
Flsc
JaredL
JCool
Zurvan

WOLF BAIT
=========
AS8
Boiler
DMK
Herbie
MDoranD

THE REST
========
Eskimo
FMX
Jack Bando
Luckay
NichP
Patton
Spook
TheSmell
Tokyo

I added smell, tokyo, and jack bando(!!) on there because on reflection and category sorting, I couldn't really place those 3 in categories either

and yes, I realize that these are all extremely broad sweeping generalizations and that people's wolf games evolve and improve over time. But come on, you have to admit: there is at least one person on POG that you would HATE to see get lynched on day 1, if you're a villager, because you "KNOW" you can read them. It varies for everyone. But it's there.

So I'm just taking this to the next logical conclusion: We should lynch one of those 9 today, in a completely neutral situation with no reads at all -- because, it is likely that they WILL be lynched BY must lynch. Which, if we take "Day 1" to its next logical conclusion, means that if we get it over with on day 1, then that's great!

Okay guys, this was all pretty extreme philosophy, Zurvan / MDD is going to come in here and call all this rambling "complete garbage", Kyro is doing the face-in-palm thing, but whatever

I'm brave enough to get this out in the open