View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 08:03 AM

Default 2/4 Arrggghhh RIVERS .... bet or no ?????

OK I am strugling with river play in general and here, every instinct in my body screams, when I reach river ... just not used to people hanging around without big hands

How take this hand, BB has been laying low mostly but seems on the passive side, while MP seems solid, tho the just capped river with AJo on a Kxx J x board with a threeflush and passive flop action, where I happened to have a flush

The turn utterly confused me and I was at a loss on river .. bet or not ????? (btw, I expected MP to bet flop and was contemplating a c/r, good or no ?)

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (9.50 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, MP checks.

Turn: (4.75 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP calls, BB calls.

River: (10.75 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero ?????