View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 02:05 PM

Default 10-25 top 2 at foxwoods

game is sort of breaking down after running for a few days and we're 4handed. lineup is myself (probably viewed as very TAG, i've been folding a lot bc of [censored] cards even though i'm doing my best to get in pots with frankie and the rich dude), frankie flowers (kinda crazy lag, though he's settled down a little since last time i played with him and he's not as bad), young guy named chris with a beanie hat and glasses, if u know him.. and some rich guy who bought in for $60k and calls way too much and tries to take down as many pots as he can when he sees the opportunity.

frankie makes it $75 utg (4handed), i make it $225 on the button with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. sb (rich guy with 60k) cold calls and frankie calls too. i have ~$8k and frankie has about 6k

flop (~$675) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
both check to me and i bet $475, sb thinks for a bit and then calls, frankie folds

turn (~1.6k) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
sb thinks for a bit and counts his chips and bets out $1k...
wtf are you putting him on here? i was confused...so naturally i called, good/bad? too read dependent?

river ($3.6k) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
sb checks...hero? thin value bet or just check it down here?
fwiw, i've never seen him get really tricky and c/r a river...dont really recall him c/r much at all on any streets either. i figured he could show up here with KK/QQ sometimes, JT, Jx, maybe 99/88... thoughts?