Thread: A bluff
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 01:57 AM

Default Re: A bluff

I don't think your PFR is to big. After reading your post I feel like you would like to just take it down here and you raised partly because he has been trying to steal your blinds a good deal of time. You are also trying to say "You can't raise my blinds all the time buddy."

You do pose the question what hand he should be calling you down with. I think a bette question would be what hand he can call your RR OOP with. I am sure his range may be a little wider from his stats than other players but I feel like he is calling with AJ+/AT+ and pocket pairs. I don't really feel like he is calling with a lot of other speculative hands here because he is OOP and it is going to be hard for him to play those hands. He pretty much needs to hit the flop hard for him to continue on.

I interpret your hand after the turn as a missed "CBet" (Whatever that means. I am [censored] smashed and this is the first time I have offered advice drunk/semi-drunk. Maybe semi-drunk cuse I can type pretty well) but at the same time I think your river bet only gets him to fold a missed draw. I think he would of bet out on the river and valuebet a lot of hands here. So I think your river push is just a leak. I think you could accomplish the same thing (have him fold hands on the river) with a smaller bet.

So I am smashed and don't know if this is good advice. If its not MSG and punch me in the nuts in the morning.