View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 04:44 AM

Default Re: NBA Playoffs

i managed to forget to turn the DVR back on before leaving, but i have seen the highlights of the last series of possessions. it looked like an offensive foul on sheed, but varejao's developing a reputation as a flopper, and unless you're a spur or attended duke, there's starting to be a bit of a fightback by the officials on those with that reputation. it was still one hell of a shot by sheed.

anybody who says that wasn't a foul on that last possession is nuts. however, lebron's had 7 free throw attempts in two games in a series that's ridiculously physical. hubie brown, on sportscenter, described james as "unable to drive without getting mugged." and he's had 7 fta. riiiiight. the pistons had sixteen personal fouls whistled on them all game. SIXTEEN. the cavs had 18 fouls on them. i'll give you one guess which team is clearly more physical.

larry hughes sucks. more booby gibson, less larry hughes, ffs.

this is incredibly frustrating. we should have taken one of these two games. it's all well and good that we probably were the better team for both of them, but we're still down 2-0 and needing to win both of the next two games.

seriously. larry hughes is awful.