View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 05:01 PM

Default Re: 1/2 WTF ??? Donk/call lead turn line ???

[ QUOTE ]
stop using nL concepts in limit! While in nL this might be a feeler bet where you might get him of his weak Hand its not gonna work here

[/ QUOTE ]

Relax mate, I'm asking nice and gently everytime I'm in doubt, and you throw a stop using NL concepts in limit at me (General statement followed by a period).

That statement has to be a load of crap, so stop telling me to stop using NL concepts in limit and instead list NL concept that usually are good in NL but suffer from different conditions in limit.

Now take this line, it makes no sense. If he is strong, then why donk ... and if he donks, why not threebet ... it is not like the pot is bigger on turn if he just smoothcalls, so I'm not more tied to the pot here than if he 3bet.

Also he is leading turn, so it is not a sacrifice a small bet for the chance of checkraising turn thus winning an extra small bet line.

I don't understand the line ... and was hoping for someone to explain it.

Besides note my postcount, a good deal of those are from non NL forums ... I might be a lhe noob, but I'm not a poker noob mate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]