View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 01:29 PM

Default Re: There is going to be a Baby Tall!! (Future and current Dad\'s thre

Congrats Joe!

If you don't mind could you say a little about how it happened? Obviously there was sex involved, but what I mean is was it planned? Had you been trying for awhile or just doing the off birth control, not really trying but not not trying thing?

Just curious because in the next year or two Mrs. L and I will probably be trying. Several years ago she said she wasn't even sure if she wanted kids but now when we go to the park she really likes watching the toddlers running around. I do to because they are cute of course but she REALLY seems to like it. Also since our friends are all late 20s - early 30s people she's had a couple very stereotypical conversations with other women who are married or in long-term relationships about having kids. I find it amusing and we have joked about it but I think it's a matter of time, and not much of it, before she says she wants one for real. I actually think it would be great, but I would rather wait a couple years. Problem there is that there is always some reason to wait and so waiting until everything is perfect isn't a good move.

Jared