Thread: Beat: Lost
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Beat: Lost

[ QUOTE ]
The end was shocking.. WTF are they doing there in the future? Whose funeral was that? Why Jack asked that doctor to call his father to compare his drunkness? Wasnt he supposed to be in hell? So many [censored] questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the "Answers" special, DL and the other guy said that they want to show where each of the characters have been, are currently, and will be after the show. I didn't realize they would do it in such a lame fashion.

Im guessing the funeral was either Rose's, Michael's, or Walt's because the writers beat you over the head with the fact that he was in a black neighborhood.

I think that Jack calling for his dad was suppose to throw you off the scent that it was a flash forward and not a flash back.

Although, I knew something wasnt right during the episode. Jack is driving around making calls on a KRAZR (or what ever the thin razr is) And that phone wasn't released until after the crash was suppose to happen. I figured that the writers wouldn't make such a glaring anachronism with all the little things they want you to pick up.