View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: Screwed this one up, 200/400 vs UrinDanger

I had to look over the hand 3 times to make sure I'm not missing you improving somehow, and now that I see you didn't, what is the tough decision here? You think he double-floated you with total air praying the whole time you just check-fold on the river after he has showed no initiative in the hand whatsoever!? Seriously, c'mon.

The only interesting part of the hand here imo is the turn bet. At first I liked it since a big part of Urin's range won't be able to call it... the problem is, a bigger part of his range will be able to raise it, so thinking more about this I think a check on the turn is better since you didn't improve at all whastoever, and if you decide you don't want to give up on the hand, you can check and c/r AI if he bets, c/f and lose the minimum, or get a free card to outdraw him if he checks behind. It's not like you have much of a hand to protect here where you don't want to "risk" giving him free cards. So like you said in the beginning, the whole hand is kinda ugly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Kirk