View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 01:09 PM

Default Re: The Shield Ep 6.8

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't Ronnie pretty much say that he's not stupid and that he's known Vic iced Terry for a while now?

[/ QUOTE ]He said it, but I don't believe him. I think he, unlike Vic, took some time to think about it, got some perspective, and concluded that Vic can’t claim the moral high ground. Maybe he’ll be the mediator for a reconciliation between Vic and Shane. If so, it'll be just in time, since Shane is going to find himself in wayyy over his head with the Armenians and need Vic and Ronny's help.

[ QUOTE ]
He's actually turned out to be a really interesting character after being pretty much on the sideline forever.

[/ QUOTE ]It was worth the wait just to hear him say “in the cut” and “throw down.”

I was surprised that Hiatt told Vic about Claudette’s lie. He’s becoming more likable, even though I still think he’s ridin’ dirty from his days with INS.

My guess for who is ratting out Hernan is still Aceveda’s developer friend. I couldn’t figure out how a Mexican developer has ties to the Salvadoran gang, but they may have answered that this week. It looks like he told his Biz Lat buddies, and word spread to the Salvadorans that they didn’t want to meet with a possible UC. I’m looking for the developer to start pressing Aceveda for Hernan’s identity. (Claudette didn’t give Aceveda his name, did she?)

Another good episode. It stood on its own, while moving things along to the finale.