View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 11:25 AM

Default Re: d10 drives home from work, a trip report

[ QUOTE ]
Ever do this...

I'm driving in a construction zone (1/2 mile long, 2 lanes each way, 50 mph posted, fines double) doing 55 in the left lane. Perfectly acceptable.

This bitch behind me feels the need to ride a quarter car length off my ass. That's unacceptable. Because of this, I'm not getting over.

Open road ahead, she makes an effort to pass me in the right lane, I speed up, make the same lane change as her simultaneously. We drive in the right lane for an 1/8th mile, then she tries to pass me on the left lane, boom, I pull out and slide right back into the left maintaining my lead.

I love doing this [censored] to Neanderthal [censored] who think they own the road.

I briefly thought about nonchalantly letting my empty Slim Fast can slide out the window....

[/ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored] I [censored] hate you, you're a [censored] terrible driver. I would want to [censored] murder you if I was on the road. 55 is completey unacceptable for the left lane in a 50 mph zone. If you're passing someone, pass them and get back in the right lane. Don't [censored] clog up traffic because you feel like driving like a woman. I hope someone kills you when you attempt this [censored]. You're the one who's driving like an [censored], not them. You just want to ride in the left lane, no matter how much it annoys everyone else on the road. I HATE YOU SO MUCH.