View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 09:40 AM

Default Re: Everest Poker closed my account - No idea why

did they actually CLOSE your account, or just suspend your ability to withdraw?

They have a standard thing where as soon as u ask to withdraw MORE $ than you have deposited, you need to send in ID. I've confirmed this with several other people...happened to me too. It took a whole TEN DAYS (!) from when i sent in all that stuff to when they took the hold off my account. I could still log in and play (how convenient) but my ability to cash out had been frozen until they processed all my paperwork.

Like you, I was worried, b/c i sent them around 8 emails and online support complaints and did not get a SINGLE reply (unlike my general CS questions, which were usually replied to within 48 hrs). Anyway, around 10 days after i sent all that stuff in, they finally sent me an email 'unlocking' my cashout ability.

Did they actually CLOSE your accoutn completely so that you can't even play? (it sounds like they might have, b/c it doesn't even sound like you've attempted to cash out at all...) if that's the case, all i can say is that they're "security" team (e.g. those IBS ppl or whatever) is VERY slow to respond, but they eventually addressed all my concerns.