View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 08:04 AM

Default Everest Poker closed my account - No idea why

So I opened an account at Everest Poker about 2 weeks ago, deposited 2K via Neteller and ran it up to 14K pretty quickly (in case that matters).
On Sunday I found my account got closed for my "protection" due to "unusual activity" and I was asked to send a scan of my ID to verify it, which I immediately did.
Then I received an email in which they told me that some things do not match in my profile and they are investigating my account. They asked me to send a scan of the backside of my ID, a recent telephone/whatever bill with my address and a screenshot of my Neteller account on which you can see my acc no and name.
I sent then an email that I want to know what is going on and they told me it was all for my security and a standard procedure. So I sent them all they were asking for. Immediately after that they sent me an email telling me the screenshot and ID was missing. Although this wasn`t the case I sent them another mail with those things attached. That was on Monday.
Since then I did not here from them although I asked for confirmation that they now received everything they needed and I complained via their online support (they don`t have tel support).
I am getting a bit worried by now as I have no idea for what reason they closed my account and I don`t know if this site can be trusted. Anybody has an idea what might be going on? Similar experiences with this site?