View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Re: mod meetup at wsop?

[ QUOTE ]
TT,

While it might not be the optimal venue to display "game" at, I'd think that a lunch would have better turnout.

I mean, when people are actually in Vegas, how many are really gonna head out some evening to go meet up w/ a bunch of random dudes from a message board?

Are Mason and David going to be at the bar? If they are both confirmed yes, it might change my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason and Mat will show up for sure if we confirm with them in advance, David would be late to his own funeral [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Lucky Strike is open for lunch - they serve food, its just a big place where we can all meet with no formal structure so we have the freedom to wing it, which is something you often have to do with such large groups. I also predict its going to be a very popular hangout for poker players this year, its the most enjoyable place to spend time in at the Rio when not gambling that can accommodate a large group without a doorman. But guys I am 100% open to any and all ideas, Lucky Strike is just a suggestion - http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/

But since El D mentioned lunch, there is one place at the Rio which is a must-do if your an adventurous foodie - Gaylord's is the best Indian I've found so far in Vegas, its delicious! I don't think its the best place for a 2+2 moderator meeting because some of you wont get into it, but you should give it a try if its the kind of food your into.