View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Who is Ken Warren?

I was 25 years old as I bought my first poker book. Actually I was sitting upright in a tattoo parlor and thinking how I could get some money because that big tattoo would really devour my earnings. Across the street was a book shop and I thought about goin'to make a visit. Those dudes at Tv really earn some good money by playing poker. Why not buying a good book and give it a shot. I enthusiastically rushed the shop and bought the next book which caught my eyes. I ended up reading " Ken Warren- Winner's Guide To Texas Hold'em Poker". Page by Page my ambition lessend. Page 44/45 was a landmark. Topic of the chapter : "Player you want to play against" The part which was discouraging ................young players under 25........ " Anyone dumb enough to have themself tattooed won't exhibit a lot of intelligence at the poker table."

Well Mr. Warren. You're right in two points regarding my intelligence
1. I was dumb enough to buy your book without reading a review ( believe me they don't recommend buying your book)
2. I was dumb enough to read it to the end.

At least in one point i haven't been stupid. I've never thought I could gain profits applying the crap you've written at a poker table.

Folding_the_nuts