Thread: 10 Billion hand
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 12:22 PM

Default Re: 10 Billion hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i saw the hand history somewhere, and after all the hollas from the crew etc, the hand started off with two people FOLDING THEIR HANDS. the winning hand flushed the turn with her 83c though, so they prolly saved 3 bucks and only lost a potential 90k. since 100k was gtd to winner, and 10k to those who was dealt

[/ QUOTE ]

doesnt it tell you what the current hand is on the top left corner of the window. So they lost out by not paying attention. Thats poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

They (PS) stopped the game for almost 15-20 minutes and stopped observer chat. Not one, but two, PS hosts were there to answer any questions for them, to let them know there was NO way of a chop or deal and then finally started the hand (again, 15-20 minutes later). Two guys folded preflop and according to his statement, one of the players seemed to think that if he played and lost, he was risking the 10K, and just didn't seem to realize the rules of the promotion. He stated "I have AKs, but I don't want to risk it" and then folded.

Sounded like he didn't know he was playing for another 90K vs losing the 10K he was already "guaranteed".

T