View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Re: canterbury bluff spot

Ilovepoker, your response was worthless why even post that? use some comprehension or dont post a response pls. i am saying i dont always flat call in this spot, i often c/r flop or 3-bet preflop etc - but sometimes i play it the way illustrated... also, this post was not about how it was played up to the river, only the bluff option...

for the rest: because turn checked around, if someone made flush or straight they will bet it out from mid position on river - also, because villain checked behind on the turn it is unlikely he had a flushdraw (especially with Ah held by me) - at this point the only hand that gets there for CO is 99, and its unlikely he checks it around on turn

- my thoughts are that some of the players in the middle may have made a ragged 2pr they will call 1 bet for, but not the c/r cold... and i think CO has mediocre holding, 99, or a bluff... someone give some reasonable insights besides

last, if i did C/R what can others at the table call with in mid and what can C/O call with if its folded to him?

thanks for any thoughtful responses and anyone who stopped mid post and deleted if it contains something rediculous containing robots